Who is EWGA?
EWGA, based in Palm Beach County, is the largest women’s amateur golf association in the world representing 125 cities and four countries.
WHY BECOME A SPONSOR?
• Increase the visibility of your company through the activities of the organization you are sponsoring.
• Increase you business reach through an affiliation with an organization that is influential in its industry
• Grow your customer base by meeting potential customers who may not know about your products or services
• Reach new prospective customers that already have an interest in what you sell or do, but who do not know you
• Generate new business-to-business revenue through partnerships with other sponsors
FACTS ABOUT THE EWGA MEMBERSHIP:
Women account for 80% of all consumer purchases in the United States
• Over 27% are employed in mid-upper management positions at major corporations; over 10% own their own business and another 22% are educated professionals (lawyers, doctors, engineers, etc)
• Over 84% have college degrees or advance level degree
• The vast majority, while in different life stages, are in their peak earnings years
• Majority of members are suburban in both location and lifestyle
• 36% have personal annual income $50-$1OOk, 25% have personal income over $1OOK and 45% have a household income over $1OOK
Women account for over 80% of consumer spending decisions and in the business arena, their impact on key purchasing decisions is accelerating.
Our chapter sponsorship programs offer you a variety of ways to connect with our membership to broaden awareness of your business, build a connection with real buyers and promote your goods and services to a targeted audience in a very cost effective way.