2018 South Florida PGA Golf Pass
Membership has it's privileges. The EWGA-PBC Chapter has made arrangements through the South Florida PGA to offer their golf pass at a special rate. This is a great way to access to over 200 private, semi-private, public and resort courses, driving ranges and golf schools. The program runs from May 1st - Oct 31st annually. The normal rate is $50 for new members or $45 for renewing members but we have arranged for a special rate for our members who want to participate.
To receive the special rate fill out the application and provide credit card info (will be charged only after submission in Feb/March) OR pay by check, made out to SFPGA. Deadline for applications is Feb. 15th, 2018.
2018 SFPGA Golf Pass Applicaiton.pdf
The books are mailed out individually in April.
The South Florida PGA Golf Pass (Valid May 1st – October 31st 2018)
This enables opportunity to play hundreds of South Florida courses at discounted rates.
- Enjoy discounted play at over 200 courses (including resort, private, semi-private, public and executive courses, along with driving ranges, golf schools, etc.) Click here to view a list of participating facilities.
- Access to member-only tournaments at championship courses (additional fee).
- Extended play options beyond the regular SFPGA Golf Pass season at over 40 facilities.
- Additional specials including discounted merchandise, and lessons from PGA Professionals at select facilities.
- For more info: WWW.SFPGAGOLF.COM/GOLFPASS