South Florida PGA Golf Pass
2017 South Florida PGA Golf Pass. The normal rate is $50 for new members or $45 for renewing members.
Sign-ups need to fill out the application and provide credit card info (will be charged only after submission in Feb/March) OR pay by check, made out to SFPGA. But everything is sent to:
2017 Golf Pass Application.pdf
The books are mailed out individually in April.
The South Florida PGA Golf Pass (Valid May 1st – October 31st 2017)
This enables opportunity to play hundreds of South Florida courses at discounted rates.
- Enjoy discounted play at over 210 courses (including resort, private, semi-private, public and executive courses, along with driving ranges, golf schools, etc.) Click here to view a list of participating facilities.
- Access to member-only tournaments at championship courses (additional fee).
- Extended play options beyond the regular SFPGA Golf Pass season at over 40 facilities.
- Additional specials including discounted merchandise, and lessons from PGA Professionals at select facilities.
- For more info: WWW.SFPGAGOLF.COM/GOLFPASS