LPGA Amateur Golf Association - Palm Beach County
- All Events will budget for a 5% “profit” in order to cover PayPal expenses (By rule, these cannot be charged only to individuals using PayPal.)
- Non-member release form to be used at all events. Guests are to sign this form.
- Selected events will be restricted to individuals with an official USGA handicap index.
- League play is allowed for a guest, one time only, for a $5 fee. For continued participation in a league, the individual must join LPGA Amateur Golf Association - Palm Beach Country and pay the league fee.
- In order to receive a refund for any event, 72 hour notice is required.
- Non-LPGA Amateur Golf Association - Palm Beach County members are limited to participating in Saturday Golf, Sunday Golf, or other outing, a maximum of two times per year. After two participations, the individual will be required to join the LPGA Amateur Golf Association - PBC chapter (either as primary or dual member) to continue participating in our outings. This policy does not apply to events where a guest fee is advertised.
- Certain events throughout the year will support the “Board Discretionary Fund” with either profits from the event or proceeds from a 50/50 drawing. This discretionary fund may be used to support chapter members who qualify for the National Championship. The fund may be used for other purposes the board deems appropriate.