POSTPONED TO SUNDAY, JUNE 10, 2018
May 19th @ Ibis Golf and Country Club – 11:45 Split Start on the Heritage. Check-In @ 10:00 Day of the event.
Registration and payment for the Chapter Championship must be completed by May 5th
on LPGA WWP National Headquarters website. The Palm Beach Chapter registration.
please go through the member clubhouse (members.lpgawomenwhoplay.com). It requires SSO authentication to signup for any events. After logging in, choose My Events from the side tab. Then choose LPGA WWP Championship. This will take you to the site as an EWGA member. You should then be able to sign up.
- Go to LPGA WWP and click on Member Login
- If you are not already logged in, log in at the Member Clubhouse
- Click on My Events from the options on the left
- Click on LPGA WWP Championship - this takes you to the GolfGenius event page
- Scroll over 2018 Championship in the menu and click on 2018 Chapter Championship
- Find & click on Palm Beach County under the South & Central Florida District
You should now be at the registration page for the PBC Chapter Championship.
- Click on the blue Register button.
- Click on "New Registration" button
The cost to participate in the Championship is $100, which consists of a $50 registration fee that is assessed by LPGA WWP National Headquarters and a $50 golf fee for the event at the exclusive premier community Ibis Golf and Country Club.
The LPGA WWP Championship is now in its 23nd year as the largest women’s amateur golf competition in the world and we want YOU to be a part of the fun and excitement. Members of all skill levels are encouraged to compete so give the Championship a try and put your game to the test!
The LPGA WWP Championship offers two different competitive formats: Stroke Play Competition and Inter-Chapter Team Scramble Competition. You select the competitive format that best ﬁts your game, personality and skill level.
STROKE PLAY COMPETITION
Stroke play competitors play in one of ﬁve ﬂights at the Chapter Championship qualifying event based upon their USGA Handicap Index.
Stroke Play Participant Information
INTER-CHAPTER TEAM SCRAMBLE
Inter-Chapter scramble teams consist of four (4) women who meet the eligibility requirements to play in the LPGA WWP Championship. The team “handicap factor” is established based on the USGA Handicap Index of all four players.
Scramble Participant Information
Two scramble teams advance to the regional championship.
TO QUALIFY, EWGA MEMBERS MUST:
- Follow the registration guidelines distributed by your local Chapter
- Be a female, EWGA member in good standing
- Have a veriﬁable USGA Handicap Index and have an equivalent of two 18-hole scores posted to your handicap record in the current year
- Be a female amateur golfer as deﬁned by USGA Rules of Amateur Status and LPGA WWP gender policy
The Low Gross and Low Net Champions in each ﬂight are eligible to advance. The ﬁrst place and second place Inter-Chapter Team Scramble Competition winners are eligible to advance. Registration information for the South and Central FL Semi-Final Championship will be provided at the Chapter Championship to all competitors eligible to advance. The 3 stages and locations of the LPGA WWP championship are as follows,
May 19th Must Register by May 5th
Ibis Golf and Country Club
8225 Ibis Blvd West Palm Beach, FL 33412
District Semi-Final NE Championship
June 23rd 2018
Must Register by June 7th
Jacaranda Golf Club | 9200 W Broward Blvd |
Plantation, FL 33324 | 954-472-5836
LPGA WWP Championship Finals
October 13-14, 2018
Innibsrook Resort. Cooperhead Course,North Course
Palm Harbor, FL
Not Interested in Playing? Want to see what Chapter Championship is all About?
Chapter Championship needs volunteers to make this event. This is a great way to learn about what Chapter Championship is. All members and non-members can volunteer. Recruit a friend or partner to volunteer while you play. Use the link below to join us!
Questions not answered here? Email us at: Nancy Suto firstname.lastname@example.org